The Evaluation Index System of Technology Maturity: Taking Hybrid Electric Vehicle as an Example
- Jian-hua Liu, Jun-chang Ji, Shu-qi Wang, Zhao-hua Jiang, Lei Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Jian-hua Liu
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.151How to use a DOI?
- technology maturity; evaluation index system; hybrid electric vehicle
- Technology maturity, as an important indicator to measure development state and future trends of technology, can effectively control the risk of technology research and application. It is widely used in technology prediction of national defence, high-tech and strategic emerging industries. Based on a comprehensive review of the existing evaluation method and application research of technology maturity, a multi dimension evaluation model is proposed, including the proportion of papers, patents and references, the density and efficiency of patent network, a total of ten indicators, which overcomes the defect of single index. And taking the hybrid electric vehicle as an example, the calculated results show that, the hybrid electric vehicle technology has been mature in 2003, and entered into a new boom period after 2009, because of the new breakthroughs in scientific research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jian-hua Liu AU - Jun-chang Ji AU - Shu-qi Wang AU - Zhao-hua Jiang AU - Lei Huang PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - The Evaluation Index System of Technology Maturity: Taking Hybrid Electric Vehicle as an Example BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.151 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.151 ID - Liu2016/08 ER -