A New Challenge to College English Teachers--Transformation from Basic English Teaching to EAP and EOP Teaching
- Xiang-feng Guan, Chun-bo Yuan
- Corresponding Author
- Xiang-feng Guan
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.165How to use a DOI?
- College English Teaching Guidance; general academic English; specific academic English; English for occupation purpose
- According to College English Teaching Guidance, college English will transform from basic English to EAP and EOP. First, as for each university and college, they should arrange these courses, select proper textbooks and organize the examinations from their unique characteristics .Second, as college English teachers, we should arm ourselves with scientific and technological knowledge beforehand, familiarize ourselves with scientific documents ,improve our teaching skills in this new field.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiang-feng Guan AU - Chun-bo Yuan PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - A New Challenge to College English Teachers--Transformation from Basic English Teaching to EAP and EOP Teaching BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.165 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.165 ID - Guan2016/08 ER -