Game Analysis on Anti-leak Contract Signing
- Xiuli Tan, Zhongquan Chen, Jihong Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Xiuli Tan
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.285How to use a DOI?
- Game; business secret; secret leakage; contract clauses; contract signing
- This dissertation carries out analysis on strategic actions taken by signing parties to prevent business secrete leakage, using basic principle of game theory. Expansion definition on protecting scope of business secret is given; convention on high breach penalty; appropriate enlargement on compensation amount etc. Research results have reference value to strategy selection on business secret for contract signing parties.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiuli Tan AU - Zhongquan Chen AU - Jihong Cheng PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Game Analysis on Anti-leak Contract Signing BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.285 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.285 ID - Tan2016/08 ER -