Analysis of Micro-texture Geometrical Deviations in Wet Chemical Machining
- Sarvadnya Gandhi, Rahul Chanmanwar, Sagar Sapkal
- Corresponding Author
- Sarvadnya Gandhi
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.23How to use a DOI?
- Wet chemical etching, geometrical deviation, optical encoder, flexure bearing
- The recent development in manufacturing sector has brought the world closer. The development in manufacturing techniques is due to advancement in material sciences for getting better quality of tool and secondly utilization of alternate energy sources. Wet chemical machining process is a non-traditional method to produce the complex and complicated shapes on the flat and thin sheets which basically is a controlled corrosion phenomenon, the economical and precision capability of the technique is making it a feasible alternative for other machining techniques. The Wet chemical etching process has been developed based upon the technique used similarly in electronic industries to manufacture printed circuit boards. The paper deals with the experiments conducted to analyse the deviation in geometrical features of micro- textures in flexure bearing and optical encoders.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sarvadnya Gandhi AU - Rahul Chanmanwar AU - Sagar Sapkal PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Analysis of Micro-texture Geometrical Deviations in Wet Chemical Machining BT - International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing 2016 (ICCASP 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.23 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.23 ID - Gandhi2016/12 ER -