Fuzzy Based Intelligent System to Predict Most Suitable Crop
- R. Joshi, H. Fadewar, P. Bhalchandra
- Corresponding Author
- R. Joshi
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.58How to use a DOI?
- DSS, Data Mining, Analysis of Patterns, Fuzzy Logic
- This paper describes design, development and deployment of a fuzzy based agricultural decision support system which help farmers to make wise decisions regarding selection of a crop. Various parameters for decision making are understood and Fuzzy interface systems are developed. This study finds application in India as the selection of crop is based on folklore knowledge and farmers find this process extremely hard. Choosing most suitable crop is the major problem farmer has to face.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - R. Joshi AU - H. Fadewar AU - P. Bhalchandra PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Fuzzy Based Intelligent System to Predict Most Suitable Crop BT - International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing 2016 (ICCASP 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.58 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.58 ID - Joshi2016/12 ER -