Dual Band High Gain Union Shaped Micro-strip Patch Antenna
- G. Bhide, A. Nandgaonkar, S. Nalbalwar
- Corresponding Author
- G. Bhide
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.106How to use a DOI?
- Union shaped, dual band, micro-strip patch antenna.
- A union shape has been proposed for getting the dual band operation of the micro-strip patch antenna operating at the 2.19 GHz and 3.98 GHz. In this work the patch shape is modified by uniting semicircular shapes at the two radiating edges of the square patch. A simulation study of the proposed antenna structure with probe feed has been done with finite element based commercial software HFSS. It is showing the dual band operation with return loss less than -25 dB at both the bands. The antenna offers a gain of 3-7 dB and nearly 2% bandwidth.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - G. Bhide AU - A. Nandgaonkar AU - S. Nalbalwar PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Dual Band High Gain Union Shaped Micro-strip Patch Antenna BT - International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing 2016 (ICCASP 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.106 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.106 ID - Bhide2016/12 ER -