Discrete Controlled Pulse Width Modulated Interleaved Boost Converter using Bilinear Transformation technique
- S. Vijayalakshmi, K. Geetha, R. Shenbagalakshmi, A. Joshi
- Corresponding Author
- S. Vijayalakshmi
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.111How to use a DOI?
- Interleaved Boost converter (IBC), Discrete PID controller, Analog to Digital conversion (ADC), Digital to Analog Conversion (DAC), Digital Pulse Width Modulation (DPWM).
- In this work, time domain based discrete controlled Pulse Width Modulated Interleaved Boost converter has been formulated. To achieve the desired closed loop response of the system controller, precise information about the open loop response is vital. In Industries, discrete controller is preferred than other controller, as it will not demand analytical model of the system that has to be controlled. The proposed controller is used to improve the dynamic performance of the Interleaved Boost Converter by achieving a robust output voltage against varying load disturbances, fluctuations in input voltage and deviations in circuit components. The discrete controller is implemented experimentally and the observed results substantiate better mapping between the design goals and the experimentally identified response.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - S. Vijayalakshmi AU - K. Geetha AU - R. Shenbagalakshmi AU - A. Joshi PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Discrete Controlled Pulse Width Modulated Interleaved Boost Converter using Bilinear Transformation technique BT - International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing 2016 (ICCASP 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.111 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.111 ID - Vijayalakshmi2016/12 ER -