THE CARRYING WATER DESIGN OF MOBILE ROBOT BASED ON MC9S12XS128
- Kai Zong, Yurong Chen, Feng Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Kai Zong
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.74How to use a DOI?
- MC9S12XS128, automatically carrying water, motor drive, tracking, water level detection
- With the development of modern electronic technology, the intelligent robots are researched and developed in many areas. In this paper, the hardware circuit and system software are designed reasonably to achieve the robot carry water from origin to destination. The intelligent robot can carry water along the black guide lines (any shape) forward and backward. A MC9S12XS128 MCU is adopted as the main controller, which is developed by Freescale Semiconductor Company. The tracking, LCD display, water level detection, water storage, water transport and pumping are designed detailedly in the smart water transport system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kai Zong AU - Yurong Chen AU - Feng Wang PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - THE CARRYING WATER DESIGN OF MOBILE ROBOT BASED ON MC9S12XS128 BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.74 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.74 ID - Zong2013/03 ER -