Multi-agent Simulation for the Adaptive IT Capability based on Swarm
- Bing Bai, Xiuquan Deng, Zhiqiong Guo
- Corresponding Author
- Bing Bai
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.102How to use a DOI?
- multi-agent simulation, adaptive IT system, IT capability, competitive advantage, CAS
- In this paper we try to focus on the adaptive IT system’s capability of an enterprise, which describes the organization’s IT ability to support changes in firms’ products, services, business processes, organizational structures and competences when necessary. Based on the multi-agent simulation methodology, this paper analyzes the evolution of adaptive IT capability and its influence on the enterprise performance. The results show that the evolution of adaptive IT capability has complexity and dynamic adaptability. These promote us a good perspective for the evolution of adaptive IT capability and the notions of adaptability and complexity.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bing Bai AU - Xiuquan Deng AU - Zhiqiong Guo PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Multi-agent Simulation for the Adaptive IT Capability based on Swarm BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.102 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.102 ID - Bai2013/03 ER -