Virtual Prototype modeling studying of breech mechanism based on the software Pro/Engineer and ADMAS
- Xin-jie Shao, Su-min Yang, Jing Chen, Hong-feng Lu
- Corresponding Author
- Xin-jie Shao
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.108How to use a DOI?
- Virtual Prototype, Breech Mechanism, Dynamic Characteristic, Pro/E,ADAMS
- By the CAD software Pro/Engineer and dynamics simulation software ADMAS, the XX breech mechanism virtual prototype is established. At first, the 3D modeling of the XX Breech Mechanism is generated with the parametric design and virtual assembling, then the restriction and dynamic power is added on the generated 3D modeling so as to generate experiment platform of Virtual Prototype including various conditions. At last, the qualitative and quantitative analysis is performed on the proposed virtual prototype, the experiment results validate that the designed breech mechanism virtual prototype is proper and appropriate.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xin-jie Shao AU - Su-min Yang AU - Jing Chen AU - Hong-feng Lu PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Virtual Prototype modeling studying of breech mechanism based on the software Pro/Engineer and ADMAS BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.108 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.108 ID - Shao2013/03 ER -