Data mining Approaches in Manpower Evaluation
- Jun Meng, Xiao Chen, Tianyu Zhu, Yangyang Pan
- Corresponding Author
- Jun Meng
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.115How to use a DOI?
- manpower evaluation, fuzzy clustering, distance-based, ability, post
- Manpower allocation determines the competence of the companies. Scientific manpower allocation calls for accurate evaluation on the abilities that the employees have for the posts. In this paper, we first present a general fuzzy clustering model for manpower evaluation for companies. To verify the approach, a new distance-based evaluation model is also presented. Simulation results demonstrated the accuracy of our research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun Meng AU - Xiao Chen AU - Tianyu Zhu AU - Yangyang Pan PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Data mining Approaches in Manpower Evaluation BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.115 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.115 ID - Meng2013/03 ER -