A Novel Algorithm for Filling Incomplete Data Based on Attribute Reduction
- Yang Yang, Feng Liu, Shan Xiong Chen, Xiao Wen
- Corresponding Author
- Yang Yang
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.127How to use a DOI?
- attribute reduction, incomplete data, data filling
- Traditional data filling algorithms take the unified method to fill the incomplete data, leading to the low efficiency for filling a large number of incomplete data. This paper proposes a novel algorithm for filling incomplete data based on attribute reduction. The presented algorithm first uses the attribute reduction to distinguish the important attribute from unimportant attribute, and then fills the two kinds of data attributes using different filling technologies. Experiments show that this algorithm can effectively and quickly fill the large-scale incomplete data.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yang Yang AU - Feng Liu AU - Shan Xiong Chen AU - Xiao Wen PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - A Novel Algorithm for Filling Incomplete Data Based on Attribute Reduction BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.127 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.127 ID - Yang2013/03 ER -