Application of Fuzzy Variable Structure Control in DC Source of Plasma Arc Welding
- Xin-wei LI, Xiang-min Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Xin-wei LI
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.157How to use a DOI?
- DC source of plasma arc welding, fuzzy variable structure control, style, small-signal modeling, simulation
- A new control system of DC source of plasma arc welding was designed according to the shortcomings of time-varying and nonlinearity in the design process of DC source of plasma arc welding and traditional control algorithms could not be overcome these disadvantage. Main circuit and control circuit were included in this system. Fuzzy variable structure control was used to control the PWM module circuit combining the fuzzy control and traditional PID control algorithm. The simulation results showed that the system has high dynamic performance and steady performance and has some value of popularization and application.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xin-wei LI AU - Xiang-min Chen PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Application of Fuzzy Variable Structure Control in DC Source of Plasma Arc Welding BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.157 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.157 ID - LI2013/03 ER -