Source Digital Image Identification based on Cross-correlation
- Yong-jie Xie, Yi Bao, Sen-feng Tong, Yu-hao Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Yong-jie Xie
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.199How to use a DOI?
- Source camera identification, PRNU, Cross-correlation
- Source camera detecting, which is about establishing whether or not the images of interest are taken by the same camera, is a challenging problem. Due to solve the digital image source identification problems, a new method is proposed using Cross-correlation Analysis. In the digital camera imaging process, PRNU (Photo-Response-Non-Uniformity) can be introduced as identify specific digital camera's fingerprint. The average operator of image residual noise collection product by images is to use mostly for the digital camera reference pattern noise model obtain. In order to locate the position of the sharp peak correlation value, cross-correlation measure reference PRNU with image residual noise in the frequency domain is used. The position information considered as recognition feature of the image to which it yield. The experimental results show that the method had significantly improved average rate of source digital image identification.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yong-jie Xie AU - Yi Bao AU - Sen-feng Tong AU - Yu-hao Yang PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Source Digital Image Identification based on Cross-correlation BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.199 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.199 ID - Xie2013/03 ER -