An Overview of Supervised Machine Learning Techniques in Evolving Mancala Game Player
- Randle Oluwarotimi Abayomi, Oludayo O. Olugbara, Lall Manosh
- Corresponding Author
- Randle Oluwarotimi Abayomi
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.246How to use a DOI?
- supervisedt, machine learning, Awale, grandmaster, game
- supervised machine learning techniques have been employed to evolve Awale game players. This paper studies the various types of supervised learning techniques and views the performance against the Awale shareware. It also recommends a new benchmark for the game.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Randle Oluwarotimi Abayomi AU - Oludayo O. Olugbara AU - Lall Manosh PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - An Overview of Supervised Machine Learning Techniques in Evolving Mancala Game Player BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.246 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.246 ID - Abayomi2013/03 ER -