Research on Evaluation Model of Situational Awareness for The Grid Information Network
- Huiwen Zhang, Guangyu Bao, Yi Zhang, Zonghang Lv
- Corresponding Author
- Huiwen Zhang
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.266How to use a DOI?
- the grid information network, situational awareness, completeness, accuracy, timeliness, Logistic.
- The components of situational awareness for the grid information network are analyzed, and models for evaluating the ability of situational awareness are established both in the information domain and the cognitive domain. In the information domain, three aspects of information quantity including completeness, accuracy and timeliness are proposed to evaluate the situational awareness ability. In the cognitive domain, the Logistic equation is established in combination with the quantitative analyses of the information domain in order to describe the change of the situational awareness from time to time.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huiwen Zhang AU - Guangyu Bao AU - Yi Zhang AU - Zonghang Lv PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Research on Evaluation Model of Situational Awareness for The Grid Information Network BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.266 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.266 ID - Zhang2013/03 ER -