Design and Implementation of Broadcasting and Television Decision Support System module for Personalized Programs Recommendation
- Ya Gao, Fulian Yin, Jianping Chai
- Corresponding Author
- Ya Gao
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.295How to use a DOI?
- broadcasting and television decision support system, personalized program recommendation, data mining, Clustering algorithm
- To solve the problem in the original and one-way industry chain of Broadcasting and Television that it is difficult for network operators to communicate with other members in the industry chain, a personalized program recommendation module is proposed as a typical module in broadcasting and television decision support system. This paper analyses the Clustering algorithm in data mining, and presents the personalized program recommendation module which is based on the Clustering algorithm. The module recommends personalized programs to TV users and provides effective decision support for network operators.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ya Gao AU - Fulian Yin AU - Jianping Chai PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Design and Implementation of Broadcasting and Television Decision Support System module for Personalized Programs Recommendation BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.295 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.295 ID - Gao2013/03 ER -