A Dynamic Responding Characteristic Non-linear Analyzing Method of Cryogenic Valve
- Yongtao Qin, Hui Zhang, Wenqing Cao, Zhengbing Li
- Corresponding Author
- Yongtao Qin
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.388How to use a DOI?
- dynamic responding, Runge-Kutta, non-linear: cryogenic valve
- To reduce the dynamic responding time of cryogenic valve, and improve the reliability and security of cryogenic valve, depending on the operation principle of cryogenic valve, a dynamic responding transferring non-linear function and dynamic responding model of cryogenic valve were built based on kinetics theory. Afterwards, by means of Runge-Kutta solution method, a dynamic recursive four stages Runge-Kutta solution method was constructed by the introducing of changed step length coefficient and oblivion coefficient. Finally, this method was demonstrated and validated by a sample. Consequently, this method has provide a support for reducing dynamic responding time of cryogenic valve, and has provide an approach to rationally and exactly evaluating reliability and security of cryogenic valve.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yongtao Qin AU - Hui Zhang AU - Wenqing Cao AU - Zhengbing Li PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - A Dynamic Responding Characteristic Non-linear Analyzing Method of Cryogenic Valve BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.388 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.388 ID - Qin2013/03 ER -