Computer-Assisted Percutaneous Renal Access Using Intraoperative Ultrasonography
- Sheng Liang, Xinzhi Sheng, Limei Zhang, Bin Cao
- Corresponding Author
- Sheng Liang
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.504How to use a DOI?
- image-guided, percutaneous renal interventions, ultrasound-based, practicability.
- This paper develops an ultrasound-based surgical navigation system for percutaneous renal intervention. The proposed system integrates preoperative magnetic resonance (MR) planning with intraoperative ultrasonography (US) slices, where the MR imagery is registered to the calibrated US data. The interventional punctures can be performed under a visualized guidance interface. We describe this navigation system in details and evaluate the navigated intervention via a phantom model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sheng Liang AU - Xinzhi Sheng AU - Limei Zhang AU - Bin Cao PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Computer-Assisted Percutaneous Renal Access Using Intraoperative Ultrasonography BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.504 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.504 ID - Liang2013/03 ER -