Analysis of mobile phone camera performance estimation method
- Qian Chen, Binfeng Yan, Jun Liao, Gang An
- Corresponding Author
- Qian Chen
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.531How to use a DOI?
- phone camera, performance, objectively test, subjective test
- As the forefront of mobile communications, mobile phone industry broad market prospect attracts more and more enterprises to enter this field. With the rapid improvement of the industry, mobiles develop from original feature phone to smart phones, which can take pictures, catch video, access Internet and so on. Meanwhile, performance of camera also becomes the focus of people’s attention. This paper analyzes the performance of the camera objective and subjective evaluation methods, and raises the appropriate test standards. Finally, it suggests a comprehensive evaluation of subjective and objective scoring method, hope can be promoted.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qian Chen AU - Binfeng Yan AU - Jun Liao AU - Gang An PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Analysis of mobile phone camera performance estimation method BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.531 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.531 ID - Chen2013/03 ER -