An Applicable Technical Analysis Based on Accomplishment of Vehicle Troop Monitoring System
- Li An, Xuemei Ye, YuTong Zhang, Jun Tian
- Corresponding Author
- Li An
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.577How to use a DOI?
- motorcade, monitoring system, ZigBee
- Nowadays motorcades are often used in entertainment and work in our daily life. Accordingly, it has become our major concern about ensuring the security of a motorcade, improving coordination of all the vehicles in the course of driving and increasing the efficiency of accomplishing various tasks. This paper proposes an idea about devising a motorcade monitoring system, designs a functional structure of the system, constructs a motorcade structure model according to its features and sets the distance between vehicles at different speed as well. ZigBee is selected to apply for monitoring a motorcade by applicable technical analysis. Besides, the effects of mobility of vehicle nodes upon application of ZigBee are analyzed in this paper.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li An AU - Xuemei Ye AU - YuTong Zhang AU - Jun Tian PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - An Applicable Technical Analysis Based on Accomplishment of Vehicle Troop Monitoring System BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.577 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.577 ID - An2013/03 ER -