Circuit design and system error analysis based on MR / GPS combination measuring projectile roll angle
- Peng CAO, Xiao-ming WANG, Fang-xiu JIA, You-long WU
- Corresponding Author
- Peng CAO
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.623How to use a DOI?
- trajectory correction projectile, MR/GPS, roll angle
- In the control process of trajectory correction projectile, a real-time accurate measurement of projectile roll angle information is required. Geomagnetic and GPS measurement principle is applied for the establishment of the projectile measured roll angle combinations mathematical calculation model, the designing of MR and GPS measuring circuits, and derivation of the singular points of the system and error resolution type. Numerical simulation methods are applied to verify the location of singular points of the combination of measurements and the linear spline combination of interpolation method of compensation the position of the magnetic vector error and the ellipsoid fitting calibration algorithm compensate for magnetic measurement error. The geomagnetic error has less effects on the combination of measured roll angle error, while the pitch angle and yaw angle error has greater impact on the roll angle error. Remove the singular point area, projectile roll angle error is less than 2°when measured by the combination of MR / GPS
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Peng CAO AU - Xiao-ming WANG AU - Fang-xiu JIA AU - You-long WU PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Circuit design and system error analysis based on MR / GPS combination measuring projectile roll angle BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.623 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.623 ID - CAO2013/03 ER -