The design and implementation of forecasting and application system for wind power
- Weiqing Ma, Zhiyi Jia, Zhiguo Bai, Zhaoxi MU
- Corresponding Author
- Weiqing Ma
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.687How to use a DOI?
- wind power, power, forecasting, power grid
- With the extensive use of wind power, how to predict wind power effectively, to ensure the security, stability and economic operation of grid-connected wind power becomes a serious problem for the electronic companies. Based on the analysis about the status of wind power forecasting and application, the article designs a set of wind power forecasting and application system aimed at the security, stability of grid-connected wind system, which is described from the ideas of construction, software architecture, and development of hardware.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Weiqing Ma AU - Zhiyi Jia AU - Zhiguo Bai AU - Zhaoxi MU PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - The design and implementation of forecasting and application system for wind power BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.687 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.687 ID - Ma2013/03 ER -