Modeling and Analysis of Grid-Connected Inverter for PV Generation
- Neng Cao, Yajun Cao, Jiaoyu Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Neng Cao
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.737How to use a DOI?
- PV, grid-connected, inverter, MPPT, incremental conductance method, MATLAB
- In order to improve the efficiency of photovoltaic generation as well as the power quality, grid-connected inverters for PV generation research was carried out for photovoltaic maximum power point tracking. Based on some current studies on the incremental conductance method, an advanced incremental conductance control algorithm was proposed, which can track maximum power point rapidly and accurately. The oscillation phenomenon, which exists near the maximum power point, was improved at a great extent, so to the efficiency of photovoltaic cells generation electricity. The inverter control system has an advantage in its high speed and flexibility by applying advanced control algorithm. And the source harmonic current is remarkably reduced. In addition, the power factor is enhanced and the power quality is improved. Finally, according to the principle of inverter control system and based on the analysis on the mathematical model of photovoltaic inverter, a simulation model of that is established based on MATLAB/SIMULINK.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Neng Cao AU - Yajun Cao AU - Jiaoyu Liu PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Modeling and Analysis of Grid-Connected Inverter for PV Generation BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.737 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.737 ID - Cao2013/03 ER -