Based the Morphological Filtering BP Algorithm of SAR Image Recognition
- Dingding Jiang, Derong Cai, Qiang Wei
- Corresponding Author
- Dingding Jiang
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.758How to use a DOI?
- morphological filtering, BP algorithm, neural network, Image Recognition
- SAR image recognition is an important content of of aviation image interpretation work. In this paper, the characteristics of SAR images a practical significance of morphological filtering neural network model and its adaptive BP learning algorithm. As can be seen through the experimental results, the algorithm can not only adapt to the complex and diverse background environment, and has a displacement of the same continuous moving target detection capability, telescopic invariant and rotation invariant features.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dingding Jiang AU - Derong Cai AU - Qiang Wei PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Based the Morphological Filtering BP Algorithm of SAR Image Recognition BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.758 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.758 ID - Jiang2013/03 ER -