The relationship between human resource management practices, servant leadership,organizational structure, with organizational commitment: The mediating role of organizational learning capability.
- Azharuddin Hashim, Muhammad Firdaus Mohamad Sabri, Mazlina Che Malek, Nadwatul Husna Mustapha
- Corresponding Author
- Azharuddin Hashim
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.45How to use a DOI?
- Human resource management practices, servant leadership, organizational structure, organizational learning capability, organizational commitment
- Organizational learning has aroused a great deal of interest among the academic circles and practitioners as a strategic tool to enhance an organization's core competence and create competitive advantages for success. In extension of organizational learning study, the concept of organizational learning capability had emerged which stress on the importance of the facilitating factors for organizational learning or the organizational propensity to learn. Despite its recognized importance in the literature, little research has been devoted to the research centered on the related factors that could contribute to its development. Factors such as human resource management practices, leadership and organizational structure are identified as the strong predictor of organizational learning. There are also little attention has been given to relate organizational learning with organizational commitment, thus more research is required to analyze the relationships between organizational learning and issues concerning employees, such as organizational commitment
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Azharuddin Hashim AU - Muhammad Firdaus Mohamad Sabri AU - Mazlina Che Malek AU - Nadwatul Husna Mustapha PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - The relationship between human resource management practices, servant leadership,organizational structure, with organizational commitment: The mediating role of organizational learning capability. BT - International Conference on Economics and Banking (iceb-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.45 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.45 ID - Hashim2015/05 ER -