Borda Application Of Selection Planning Scheduling Method In Dock Engineering Consultants In Central Sulawesi Province Indonesia
- Siti Fatimah, Ahmad Laongko, Muzakir Tombolotutu
- Corresponding Author
- Siti Fatimah
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.51How to use a DOI?
- CPM, PERT, PDM, S-Curve, Bar Chart, and Free Flat
- Purpose : The aim of this paper to find out the planning scheduling method that used in dock engineering consultants as a project supervisor dock. Design/Methodology/Approach: This research use qualitative approach to find the most preferred method by engineering consultants, this research was explorative that test and find out the most preferred method. Result: This research showed that dock engineering consultants in Palu City, Central Sulawesi most preferred curve-s method than method such as CPM, PERT, PDM, and Bar Chart. Practical Implication: This research can help further research to determine differences and similarities the project planning scheduling method and being basic for The New Dock Engineering Consultans. Originality/Value: This research looking for the most preferred method with limited respondents dock engineering consultans in Palu City, Central Sulawesi.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Siti Fatimah AU - Ahmad Laongko AU - Muzakir Tombolotutu PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Borda Application Of Selection Planning Scheduling Method In Dock Engineering Consultants In Central Sulawesi Province Indonesia BT - International Conference on Economics and Banking (iceb-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.51 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.51 ID - Fatimah2015/05 ER -