Exploration on Development Path for Application-oriented Universities
- Jing Wu, Xinlin He, Miao Shang, Wenming Ma
- Corresponding Author
- Jing Wu
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.10How to use a DOI?
- Higher education, Development path, Application-oriented university; Reform, Mechanism
- Application-oriented universities are an important part of the higher education system. Application-oriented universities are the core force supporting and core strength for leading the national innovation-driven development strategy. The application-oriented universities are introduced in this paper. The development process of application-oriented universities is described. The development resistance of application-oriented universities is analyzed. The development path of application-oriented universities has been explored. Application-oriented universities must persist in carrying out reform and innovation in own countries, and application-oriented universities must improve cooperation with other countries, improving the level of running schools. Application-oriented development is a reform, and application-oriented development is a development path. A clear position is the prerequisite for the development of application-oriented universities, deepening reform is the only way for the development of application-oriented colleges and universities, and strengthening cooperation is the future development direction of application-oriented universities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing Wu AU - Xinlin He AU - Miao Shang AU - Wenming Ma PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Exploration on Development Path for Application-oriented Universities BT - 2018 8th International Conference on Education and Management (ICEM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.10 ID - Wu2019/03 ER -