Research on the Inheritance Path of National Culture and Red Culture in the Entrepreneurial Process of College Students
- Baosheng Guo, Hongying Ji
- Corresponding Author
- Baosheng Guo
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.20How to use a DOI?
- College Students, Entrepreneurship, National Culture, Red Culture
- Under the background of mass entrepreneurship and innovation, college students' entrepreneurship has become the focus of research. This paper first introduces the research status quo at home and abroad; Secondly analyzes college students' entrepreneurship when facing difficulties and obstacles, to solve these obstacles put forward college students entrepreneurship should combine and red cultural heritage of the national culture, to guide college students in the entrepreneurial process give full play to the red culture and the rich connotation of national culture and era value, promote the development of social economy, the national spirit force the unique advantages and significant role of cohesion, promote socialist mainstream ideology leadership and discourse construction, realize the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation the Chinese dream.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Baosheng Guo AU - Hongying Ji PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Research on the Inheritance Path of National Culture and Red Culture in the Entrepreneurial Process of College Students BT - 2018 8th International Conference on Education and Management (ICEM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.20 ID - Guo2019/03 ER -