The Deepening of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education and the Reform of Local Colleges and Universities
- Jingfeng He, Jie Liu, Gang Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Jingfeng He
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.29How to use a DOI?
- University student, Innovation and entrepreneurial ability, Reform exploration
- In order to promote modernization, colleges and universities need to cultivate students' innovative spirit and entrepreneurial ability.At the same time, students' practical ability can not be separated from innovation spirit and entrepreneurial ability, because it is an important guarantee to train students into application-oriented talents and carry out quality education, so it is necessary to strengthen the curriculum running of innovative entrepreneurship education.Innovation and entrepreneurship education has become an inevitable requirement for the innovation and development of higher education, and it is also the main direction of the reform of modern education and the improvement of school institutions in the future.Therefore, colleges and universities should actively create a good atmosphere and conditions for cultivating innovative ability for college students, and create more high-quality talents for the cause of socialist construction.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jingfeng He AU - Jie Liu AU - Gang Cheng PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - The Deepening of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education and the Reform of Local Colleges and Universities BT - 2018 8th International Conference on Education and Management (ICEM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.29 ID - He2019/03 ER -