Exploration on the School-enterprise Collaborative Training Mode of High-level application-oriented Talents in Local Colleges and Universities
- Chunyan Qiu, Shuoyuan Zhang, Yang Liu, Chijun Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Yang Liu
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.28How to use a DOI?
- school-enterprise cooperation, talent training, application type, training mode
- The mode of school-enterprise cooperation and collaborative education is the inevitable means of training the application-oriented undergraduate talents. However, due to the constraints of the basic conditions, such as policies and regions, etc., it is difficult for the local colleges and universities to carry out school-enterprise cooperation. In this paper, the in-depth analysis is conducted from aspects of school-enterprise cooperation goals, entry point and normalization factors, etc., by taking engineering as an example. And the methods and ideas for establishing long-term effective school-enterprise cooperation and collaborative education mechanism is explored.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chunyan Qiu AU - Shuoyuan Zhang AU - Yang Liu AU - Chijun Zhang PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Exploration on the School-enterprise Collaborative Training Mode of High-level application-oriented Talents in Local Colleges and Universities BT - 2018 8th International Conference on Education and Management (ICEM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.28 ID - Qiu2019/03 ER -