Exploration on Project-based Teaching Reform of Engineering Drawing Course
- Ying Chen, Gang Chen, Songqing Liu, Hongfen Wang, Nannan Yang, Linlin Li
- Corresponding Author
- Ying Chen
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.40How to use a DOI?
- Engineering drawing , Project-based teaching , Reform in Education
- Engineering Drawing is a basic course of mechanical specialty, and it is a link to follow-up specialty courses. In order to improve the quality of classroom teaching, project-based teaching reform is implemented in 10 projects based on curriculum objectives and job requirements. Through the project-based teaching design, which takes students as the main body, project theme as the center, and aims at cultivating students' inquiry learning, the integration of knowledge, theory and ability practice can be realized.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ying Chen AU - Gang Chen AU - Songqing Liu AU - Hongfen Wang AU - Nannan Yang AU - Linlin Li PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Exploration on Project-based Teaching Reform of Engineering Drawing Course BT - 2018 8th International Conference on Education and Management (ICEM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.40 ID - Chen2019/03 ER -