Research on the Education System of Enterprise Entrepreneurship
- Yang Liu, Chen Zhang, Xiaoli Wu, Chunyan Qiu, Ailian Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Chunyan Qiu
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.82How to use a DOI?
- Entrepreneurship education, Innovation and entrepreneurship, Talent cultivation
- In order to promote "mass entrepreneurship and crowd innovation", colleges and universities should give full play to their important supporting and leading role in cultivating outstanding innovative and entrepreneurial talents. The college entrepreneurship education system is a cultivation system based on professionalism, taking innovation as the soul, aimed at cultivating innovative and entrepreneurial talents, internally driven by the reform in teaching contents and methods of the two major subjects of professional theory teaching curriculum system and practice curriculum system in colleges and universities, relying on practical innovation and entrepreneurship training and innovation and entrepreneurship project incubation and externally driven by innovation and entrepreneurship discipline competition, college student innovation and entrepreneurship projects, BUC Training Projects, and innovation and entrepreneurship exchange activities, in order to seek to cultivate innovative, practical and inter-disciplinary talents that are urgently needed by businesses and the society.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yang Liu AU - Chen Zhang AU - Xiaoli Wu AU - Chunyan Qiu AU - Ailian Wang PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Research on the Education System of Enterprise Entrepreneurship BT - 2018 8th International Conference on Education and Management (ICEM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.82 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.82 ID - Liu2019/03 ER -