Research on the Innovation of the Construction Mode of "New Engineering" in Local Universities under the Background of "Double First-Class"
- Chunyan Qiu, Jingbo Qiu, Yang Liu, Jiali Song, Jialing Han
- Corresponding Author
- Yang Liu
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.83How to use a DOI?
- double first-class, new engineering, construction mode, innovation
- New engineering colleges have placed more emphasis on the combination of theory and practice, and the emphasis on practice has reached an unprecedented height. The major areas of new engineering are mainly electronic technology, computer technology, network and information engineering, safety engineering, new energy, functional materials and other specialties. Local colleges and universities should be based on their own characteristics and advantages and focus on accumulating the advantages of adapting to regional development, creating a major that meets the needs of the industry, strengthening the system to ensure the quality of teaching and cultivating talents with craftsmanship.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chunyan Qiu AU - Jingbo Qiu AU - Yang Liu AU - Jiali Song AU - Jialing Han PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Research on the Innovation of the Construction Mode of "New Engineering" in Local Universities under the Background of "Double First-Class" BT - 2018 8th International Conference on Education and Management (ICEM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.83 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.83 ID - Qiu2019/03 ER -