Cultural Industry System Based on Interest Rate Risk Analysis of Commercial Banks
- 10.2991/assehr.k.211209.159How to use a DOI?
- commercial bank; Interest rate risk; Culture; GARCH model
In order to study the cultural industry system, the cultural industry index is established based on the interest rate risk of commercial banks:
1) Realise and calculate the generalised autoregressive conditional heteroscedasticity (GARCH) model through the value-at-risk (VaR) risk analysis method.
2) Establish the cultural industry evaluation index, and use the entropy method to calculate the index weight.
3) The evaluation indicators of cultural industries are analysed and compared.
The research results show that the weights of representative cultural industry added value, cultural and government research and development, and education fiscal expenditure are 0.091, 0.088, and 0.089, respectively, which significantly impact cultural industries’ development. The whole scale will be closer to the adjustment of interest rate sensitive assets and liabilities of joint-stock commercial banks, which indicates that joint-stock commercial banks are more flexible in coping with interest rate risks than large state-owned commercial banks. A theoretical basis is provided for the development of cultural industries.
- © 2021 The Authors. Published by Atlantis Press International B.V.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiawei Li PY - 2021 DA - 2021/12/15 TI - Cultural Industry System Based on Interest Rate Risk Analysis of Commercial Banks BT - Proceedings of the 2021 3rd International Conference on Economic Management and Cultural Industry (ICEMCI 2021) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 971 EP - 975 SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.211209.159 DO - 10.2991/assehr.k.211209.159 ID - Li2021 ER -