Does Interactive Whiteboard Use in Public Policy Courses Improve Learning Outcomes?
- Br Ginting Rosalina, Maryanto, Menarianti Ika
- Corresponding Author
- Br Ginting Rosalina
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.10How to use a DOI?
- Interactive Whiteboard, R n D, pretest, posttest
- Interactive Whiteboard is a touch screen panel that functions as a computer projector screen that can control images on a computer by touching the panel surface without using a mouse or keyboard. Research using the Interactive Whiteboard aims to shape motivation and a good learning atmosphere.This research includes types of R & D (research and development) and uses the development used by Borg and Gall. Based on expert validators for general aspects of the material got 90.0%, for the presentation of learning obtained 96.7% and for the feasibility of language obtained 96.8%. The average rating for Interactive Whiteboard media was 94.5%. It has received a very good response from students and lecturers at Universitas PGRI Semarang of 85.5% and IKIP Veteran Semarang at 86.0% in the use of Interactive Whiteboard media. The results of the pre-test and post-test scores of the students of Civic at Universitas PGRI Semarang showed that there was a difference between the mean value of the pre-test and the average value of the post-test, namely the average pre-test score of 70,3103 and the average value post test is 72,051. The results of the pre-test and post-test scores of the students of Civic at IKIP Veteran Semarang showed that there was a difference between the average pre-test score and the average post-test score. This is shown through the average pre-test value of 63.6842 and the average post-test value of 68.9474
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Br Ginting Rosalina AU - Maryanto AU - Menarianti Ika PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Does Interactive Whiteboard Use in Public Policy Courses Improve Learning Outcomes? BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.10 ID - Rosalina2019/01 ER -