Whiteboard Animation Media Development with Smart Peadagogy Approach in Educational Policy Courses
- Muhdi, Buchori Achmad, Wibisono Arif, Yuliejantiningsih Yovita
- Corresponding Author
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.59How to use a DOI?
- Development, Whiteboard Animation, Educational Policy Course.
- Learning education policy courses in the education management master's program have not used the smart paedagogy approach, even though smart paedagogy is expected students to be able to apply it in learning at school later, then in classroom learning has not been used animation whiteboard media, which directly makes graduate students happy to see shows which is made attractive and attractive. The procedure for developing learning devices using models developed by Borg and Gall which includes 10 stages, namely (1) Research and information collecting, (2) Planning, (3) Develop preliminary form of product, (4) Preliminary field testing, (5) Play product revision, (6) Main field testing, (7) Operational product revision, (8) Operational field testing, (9) Final product revision, (10) Dissemination and implementation. Borg & Gall (1983) states that development research procedures basically consist of two main objectives, namely: (1) developing products, and (2) testing the effectiveness of the product in achieving its objectives. In this year's study, the stages were only done at the Main Product Revision stage, while Year 2 was carried out until the 10th step, namely desiminate and implementation in several campuses in Semarang City. From the results of validation and assessment seen from the aspect of material, design and media average rating is 89.16%, all aspects are in the range of 81% - 100% so it is said to be valid because it puts it in a very good criteria position. In the analysis process, then the overall analysis in the validator's assessment is obtained percentage calculation data 87.82% after being converted to scale tables, the achievement percentage of 87.82 is in good qualification, so that the Media Whiteboard can be said to be valid or feasible to use in lectures.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Muhdi AU - Buchori Achmad AU - Wibisono Arif AU - Yuliejantiningsih Yovita PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Whiteboard Animation Media Development with Smart Peadagogy Approach in Educational Policy Courses BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.59 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.59 ID - 2019/01 ER -