Management of Quality-Based Education in Facing Asian Economic Community
- Abduloh Abduloh, Yousep Bani Ahmad
- Corresponding Author
- Abduloh Abduloh
Available Online September 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.28How to use a DOI?
- management, quality-based education, Asian Economic Community
- Management is one element to achieve aims and objectives of education in order to improve the quality of graduates who can fill the job opportunities with effectively and efficiently. The purpose of this study is to describe the quality of education to face competition Asian Economic Community (AEC) through the basic concept of qualified theory. Method of this study is descriptive by using literature review analysis. The results of analysis showed that the management of quality-based education in facing the Asian Economic Community. Management of qualified education can produce effective, efficient, productive and qualified graduates' in facing the AEC at various levels of education from basic education to higher education and educational outcomes to have skills and have a useful competitiveness, for the life of a society of both materially and spiritually that can solve various problems.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Abduloh Abduloh AU - Yousep Bani Ahmad PY - 2017/09 DA - 2017/09 TI - Management of Quality-Based Education in Facing Asian Economic Community BT - 3rd International Conference on Education and Training (ICET 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.28 ID - Abduloh2017/09 ER -