Analysis of the Spatial Differentiation Pattern of Economic Space in Hainan Province
- Minna Li, Shu Cai, Yingkun Li
- Corresponding Author
- Yingkun Li
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icfied-19.2019.61How to use a DOI?
- Growth pole; Economic space organization; Economic spatial differentiation pattern; Hainan Province
- Based on the identification of the economic spatial organization system, the spatial differentiation pattern of Hainan Province is analyzed. Results show as follows: the level of economic development in coastal area is significantly higher than that in inland, and in northern coastal area and Sanya City is higher than that in the middle area, the feature of coast-inland differentiation and the similar U-shaped differentiation in the north-south direction is obvious and gradually strengthened, and economic spatial differentiation pattern has shifted from a relatively balanced type to a apparently unbalanced type since the Hainan Province was established.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Minna Li AU - Shu Cai AU - Yingkun Li PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - Analysis of the Spatial Differentiation Pattern of Economic Space in Hainan Province BT - 2019 4th International Conference on Financial Innovation and Economic Development (ICFIED 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icfied-19.2019.61 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icfied-19.2019.61 ID - Li2019/02 ER -