Genetic pattern of CYP1A1*2A (T>C) gene in patients with colorectal cancer in South Jakarta – Indonesia
- Chris Adhiyanto, Witri Ardini, Hoirun Nisa, Zeti Harriyati, Suryani, Dina A. Amu, Kemal A.L. Fajar, Taslim Poniman, Rofi Saunar, W. Aditomo
- Corresponding Author
- Chris Adhiyanto
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ichlas-17.2017.5How to use a DOI?
- CYP1A1*2A, colorectal cancer, Indonesia
- The information of relationship between genetics and cancer in Indonesia, especially colon cancer, is still limited. This study aimed to determine the genetic pattern of colon cancer allele in Fatmawati Hospital, Jakarta -Indonesia. We conducted a case-control study of 40 colorectal cancer patients and 133 volunteers as controls. We observed CYP1A1*2A alleles using RFLP-PCR method. Three milliliters of blood was used to isolate DNA. Our observation showed of the genetic patterns CYP1A1*2A with the incidence of colorectal cancer showed 17 patients were variant-type homozygote and 12 patients were heterozygote type. Conclusions: In this research shown the common of genotyping type CYP1A1*2A of colorectal cancer from the patients are a heterozygous variant type.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chris Adhiyanto AU - Witri Ardini AU - Hoirun Nisa AU - Zeti Harriyati AU - Suryani AU - Dina A. Amu AU - Kemal A.L. Fajar AU - Taslim Poniman AU - Rofi Saunar AU - W. Aditomo PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Genetic pattern of CYP1A1*2A (T>C) gene in patients with colorectal cancer in South Jakarta – Indonesia BT - 1st International Integrative Conference on Health, Life and Social Sciences (ICHLaS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5739 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ichlas-17.2017.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ichlas-17.2017.5 ID - Adhiyanto2017/12 ER -