Design of 5.83GHz Microstrip Antenna Used in the OBU
- Cheng-xiang Yang, Xiao-han Guan
- Corresponding Author
- Cheng-xiang Yang
Available Online March 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.1How to use a DOI?
- Intelligent transportation Microstrip antenna OBU
- The electronic toll collection system is an important part of the intelligent transportation system. The microstrip antenna is the bridge between the OBU and RSU when they exchange information. This paper introduces the microstrip antenna’s theory and simulation. The microstrip antenna’s structure is simple and its operation band is in the 5.8GHz. Its VSWR is less than 1.5 and the gain can reach 3.4dB. It makes the information exchanging between the OBU and RSU more accurate and morerapid.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Cheng-xiang Yang AU - Xiao-han Guan PY - 2014/03 DA - 2014/03 TI - Design of 5.83GHz Microstrip Antenna Used in the OBU BT - 2nd International Conference on Information, Electronics and Computer PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.1 ID - Yang2014/03 ER -