The Application of VB GUI and Animation technology in the Automation Simulation Test
- Ai-xin Yang, Hong Li, Hong-yan Liu, Qian Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Ai-xin Yang
Available Online March 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.10How to use a DOI?
- VB, animation technology, simulation, simulation test
- As the Internet is more and more widely used, the use of animation technology is increasingly popular. Microsoft GUI is an extension of the VB GUI, It provides a large number of writing classes and support codes and can deal with many standard Windows rogramming tasks,using VB GUI can simplify the programming and save a lot of coding work for evelopers.In the automation system development VB GUI and animation technology are used, and combining with the programming to realize, animation technology can meet requirements of the system function and greatly improve development efficiency and provide a new way to optimize designs for the automation system developers. In the article the author discusses how to combine VB technology with animation technology and do automation simulation and simulation tests, and expounds how to extract the simulation models.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ai-xin Yang AU - Hong Li AU - Hong-yan Liu AU - Qian Wang PY - 2014/03 DA - 2014/03 TI - The Application of VB GUI and Animation technology in the Automation Simulation Test BT - 2nd International Conference on Information, Electronics and Computer PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.10 ID - Yang2014/03 ER -