The Study of Qujing’s Educational Resources Sharing Mode and Application Strategy underCloud Computing
- Ling-xing Yang, Wen-xian Xia
- Corresponding Author
- Ling-xing Yang
Available Online March 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.15How to use a DOI?
- component;Cloud Computing; Education resource sharing; Co-construction and sharing; Application strategy
- With the education informationization putting into effect in Qujing City, the contradiction between energy supply and demand of education resource sharing has become increasingly prominent. After explaining the characteristics of cloud computing, this paper analyzes the current situation and the existing problems of Qujing’s education resource sharing, discusses the practical basis of constructing the sharing mode based on cloud computing, and provides the mixed sharing mode that centralizes and simultaneously decentralizes Qujing’s education resource sharing. Finally, it expounds the relative application strategies based on this mode.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ling-xing Yang AU - Wen-xian Xia PY - 2014/03 DA - 2014/03 TI - The Study of Qujing’s Educational Resources Sharing Mode and Application Strategy underCloud Computing BT - 2nd International Conference on Information, Electronics and Computer PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.15 ID - Yang2014/03 ER -