Study on Visual Style of Twist Silk Knitted Fabrics
- Yuan Fang, Ya-qun Zhang, Cai-ying Lou
- Corresponding Author
- Yuan Fang
Available Online March 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.25How to use a DOI?
- Twist silk, Knitted fabrics, Visual style, Grey clustering analysis.
- The relationship between the twist and the visual style of the silk knitted fabric was studied by testing fabric related parameters. The effect of the twist on fabric dropping property was also investigated. Meanwhile the grey clustering analysis method was applied to evaluate fabric visual style. The results showed that with the increase of the yarn twist, the draping property became undesirable. The fabrics knitted with twistless yarn and low-twist yarn showed the best properties on glossiness and drapability. The fabrics knitted with medium-twist yarn or high-twist yarn showed moderate glossiness and drapability, and the fabrics knitted with hard-twist yarn show weak glossiness and were stiff.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuan Fang AU - Ya-qun Zhang AU - Cai-ying Lou PY - 2014/03 DA - 2014/03 TI - Study on Visual Style of Twist Silk Knitted Fabrics BT - 2nd International Conference on Information, Electronics and Computer PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.25 ID - Fang2014/03 ER -