Based on Otsu thresholding Roberts edge detection algorithm research
- JinWei Tao, JingZhi Cai, HaiLong Xie, Xin Ma
- Corresponding Author
- JinWei Tao
Available Online March 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.27How to use a DOI?
- Otsu method; Image processing; edge detection ; edge detection operator
- In this paper, based on the theory of Roberts edge detection operator, as Roberts algorithm is sensitive to noise and it requires artificial specified threshold and other issues , through the image beforehand Otsu processing division after the formation of binary image , and then after Roberts operator sub-processing through matlab simulation experiments , experimental results obtained . Experimental results show that, after Otsu thresholding ideal image after Roberts operator edge extraction, whether the continuity of the image edge information or anti- noise ability has greatly improved.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - JinWei Tao AU - JingZhi Cai AU - HaiLong Xie AU - Xin Ma PY - 2014/03 DA - 2014/03 TI - Based on Otsu thresholding Roberts edge detection algorithm research BT - 2nd International Conference on Information, Electronics and Computer PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.27 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icieac-14.2014.27 ID - Tao2014/03 ER -