Optimization of dew point sensitive structure based on a quartz resonant sensor
- Yi Yang, Xiaofeng Meng, Qiang Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Yi Yang
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icitmi-15.2015.204How to use a DOI?
- Sensitive structure; Quartz crystal; Optimization; Simulation.
- A new design of dew point sensitive structure based on a quartz resonant humidity sensor is proposed. The resonant frequency of the quartz crystal is considered as a humidity sensitive parameter in Humidity measurement method. Combined with Peltier module, active condensation occurs in the surface of quartz crystal, the variation of its resonant frequency identifies the time of dew point. Optimization of dew point sensitive structure based on a quartz resonant sensor is mainly discussed, the mechanical properties and temperature characteristics of the combination mode consist of the quartz crystal, semiconductor refrigerator and the temperature sensor was analyzed, which was in different medium and with different viscous material. For the optimization of the sensitive structure, the design of the sensitive structure, the software simulation of the sensitive structure and a test experiment system of the sensitive structure mode was considered as the main work.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yi Yang AU - Xiaofeng Meng AU - Qiang Wang PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Optimization of dew point sensitive structure based on a quartz resonant sensor BT - 4th International Conference on Information Technology and Management Innovation PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icitmi-15.2015.204 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icitmi-15.2015.204 ID - Yang2015/10 ER -