Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Management, Economics and Business (ICMEB 2019)

Toward the Best Model of Purchase Decision Through Online Store in Indonesia from the Lens of Price Perception, Service Quality and Marketing Communication

Authors
Muhamad Al Faruq Abdullah
Corresponding Author
Muhamad Al Faruq Abdullah
Available Online 12 February 2020.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200205.049How to use a DOI?
Keywords
e-commerce, price perception, service quality, marketing communication, online purchasing decisions
Abstract
This study aims to discuss the effect of purchasing decisions online in the marketplace. The object of research is a seller who has a good reputation and significant transactions in selling in Bukalapak e-commerce. The independent variables obtained from the preliminary survey results to the buyer are the perception of price, service quality, and marketing communication. This study uses SEM data analysis techniques and data processing using PLS. The population is e-commerce Bukalapak customers who shop at Farqi Cellular stores, with a sample of around 162 respondents. The results of testing the data using SmartPLS 3.0 software found that the perception of price has a positive relationship and no significant effect, service quality and marketing communication have a positive relationship and have a significant effect on online purchasing decisions. With the R-square value (R2) = 0.729 shows that the ability of the independent variable (perception of price, service quality, marketing communication) in explaining the dependent variable variance (online purchase decision) is 72.9%. While the remaining 27.1% is explained by other factors outside the model.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Download article (PDF)

Proceedings
4th International Conference on Management, Economics and Business (ICMEB 2019)
Part of series
Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research
Publication Date
12 February 2020
ISBN
978-94-6252-903-8
ISSN
2352-5428
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200205.049How to use a DOI?
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Muhamad Al Faruq Abdullah
PY  - 2020
DA  - 2020/02/12
TI  - Toward the Best Model of Purchase Decision Through Online Store in Indonesia from the Lens of Price Perception, Service Quality and Marketing Communication
BT  - 4th International Conference on Management, Economics and Business (ICMEB 2019)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 285
EP  - 290
SN  - 2352-5428
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200205.049
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200205.049
ID  - Abdullah2020
ER  -