Research on Network Intelligent Joint Operations
- Yao Hu, Yaxiong Li, Hao Gu
- Corresponding Author
- Yao Hu
Available Online April 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.1How to use a DOI?
- Network; information; intelligence; joint operations.
- Since the US military proposed the network-centric war, all countries in the world have focused their military theoretical research on the intelligence of the network. In view of the fact that the world has entered the era of information and networks, the joint operational model based on network intelligence will have a great impetus to the revolution and development of military theory. Introduce the theory of network-centric warfare, analyze the capacity of network intelligent warfare system, study the great potential of network intelligent joint warfare system, propose the development potential of network intelligent warfare network, and provide science for combat troops to build network intelligent warfare network. Theoretical support.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yao Hu AU - Yaxiong Li AU - Hao Gu PY - 2019/04 DA - 2019/04 TI - Research on Network Intelligent Joint Operations BT - 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics Engineering and Information Technology (ICMEIT 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.1 ID - Hu2019/04 ER -