Moving Target Detection Algorithm Combining Three-Frame Difference and Hough
- Mingming Liu, Dong Pei, Haoxiang Sun, Ju Liu, Donghui Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Dong Pei
Available Online April 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.11How to use a DOI?
- Moving target detection; three-frame difference method; Hough; local adaptive threshold; background difference method.
- Aiming at the three-frame difference method, the moving target detection will be misdetected due to the influence of noise. A moving target detection algorithm with improved three-frame difference combined with Hough is proposed. Firstly, the background difference method based on local adaptive threshold is used to reduce the influence of light and noise on moving target detection. Secondly, the differential result of three-frame difference method is introduced to improve the sensitivity of detection. Finally, the two differential results are combined and combined. The Hough transform detects the moving target. The experimental results show that the algorithm can effectively suppress noise and quickly and accurately identify moving targets, which meets the needs of real-time detection.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mingming Liu AU - Dong Pei AU - Haoxiang Sun AU - Ju Liu AU - Donghui Zhu PY - 2019/04 DA - 2019/04 TI - Moving Target Detection Algorithm Combining Three-Frame Difference and Hough BT - 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics Engineering and Information Technology (ICMEIT 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.11 ID - Liu2019/04 ER -