A Flat Management Platform based on Mobile Internet and Big Data
- Bin Liu, Yunna Li, Jun Qi, Tao Feng, Yijie Yuan, Liang Si, Liwei Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Bin Liu
Available Online April 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.14How to use a DOI?
- Flat Management; Mobile Internet; Big Data; Expressway.
- In hierarchical management systems, the information interaction problems often appear such as transmission delay, ununified understanding of important matters and distortion of the original intention. At present, many people are used to using Wechat and QQ to exchange daily work information. However, this may lead to the following problems: 1) in group discussions, the problem of multi-topic cross-cutting occurs, leading to confusion of discussion clues and divergence of the content of important topics; 2) relevant information and data cannot be independently saved and analyzed by the unit, which is helpful in mining guiding rules conducive to improving the business level of the unit; 3) important business information of the unit is leaked on the social platform. This article develops a flat management platform consists of a dedicated data acquisition front-end and a data analysis back-end relying on mobile Internet technology and big data technology, respectively. The platform has been used by Chengde section management office of Zhangcheng expressway for over two years, and its effectiveness and practicability has been proved.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bin Liu AU - Yunna Li AU - Jun Qi AU - Tao Feng AU - Yijie Yuan AU - Liang Si AU - Liwei Yang PY - 2019/04 DA - 2019/04 TI - A Flat Management Platform based on Mobile Internet and Big Data BT - 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics Engineering and Information Technology (ICMEIT 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.14 ID - Liu2019/04 ER -